- SF HL1 style Gen 2 tactical helmet light.
- Provides a compact, hands-free, low-output illumination source for navigation or CQB purpose.
- Perfect for close-quarter work like reading maps and documents, loading gear, or repairing equipment in the field.
- Weatherproof polymer construction.
- Attaches directly to the side of any TC-2000 MICH helmet.
- 3 output modes: 2 Red LEDs, 3 White LEDs & Blinking IR LED; comes with 3 levels brightness adjustment.
- The 3 white LEDs are perfect for general-purpose, close-work illumination; the 2 red LEDs serve the same purpose in a low-signature, night-vision-friendly color.
- One blinking red infrared LED that serves as a personal Identify Friend or Foe (IFF) beacon.
- Attaches via a special mount that clamps semi-permanently to the rim of the helmet by means of two socket-head machine screws, flashlight can be easily slid onto the mount.
- Package include modular design RIS/RAS mount adaptor.
- Weight – 70g
- Size – 55mm x 65mm x 33mm
- Bulb – 2 Red & 3 White LED + 1 IR LED
- Battery compatible – 1x CR123A (not included)
There are no reviews yet.