M32 ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION HEARING PROTECTOR - FG
Availability: Εκτός αποθέματος
The EARMOR M32 MOD3 is an activated electronic communication hearing protector, ideal for tactical uses. It comes with Nexus TP-120 U-174 Military Connector (NATO STD) for PTTs (Not compatible with Ztac PTTs), and detachable ambidextrous microphone designed makes both lefty and righty using it comfortably, helps user having unhindered communication even in deafening combat situations.
External Communications & Detachable Mic
M32 MOD3 can easily connect to comms system with radio & NATO STD PTT with Nexus TP-120 U-174 Military Connector. The detachable ambidextrous microphone provides friendly assembly for left- or right-handed, the windscreen foam makes your communication freely in windy outside areas. And the Multi-Angle rotation slot provides different microphone positioning.
EMI/RFI Shielding & Dynamic voice tracking
The electromagnetic waves that cause interference are called electromagnetic noise. RF shielding can suppress the noise(interference) that is generated by device or by other equipment in the environment in order to prevent EMI problems, ensure M32 MOD3 working flawlessly during any activities.
Dynamic tracking technology improves the accuracy of voice picking system, be sensitive to the human speakers present in the noise and will be able to distinguish between voice and other sounds.
Pilots, soldiers, hunters and police officers know how important situational awareness is to their survival on the job. High-Fidelity full degree Situational Awareness (HFSA) technology provides 360° situational awareness provided by two microphones provides front and back audio detection, enhancing heightened awareness of ambient environment, helps recognizing and dealing with unsafe conditions before they become an issue.
The integrated shell of M32 MOD3 is 3mm thick and made of polycarbonate, makes it very rigid and resistant thermoplastic with high impact resistance, good fire resistance. Besides, integrated structure will also protect your M32 MOD3 from water jets at any direction(IPX5), further ensure operational stability and extend service life of MOD3.
- Low profile cup design
- Nexus TP-120 U-174 Military Connector (NATO STD) for PTTs
- Noise reduction rating + NRR22
- Amplifies low-level sounds
- Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
- Detachable ambidextrous microphone
- EMI/RFI shielding, increased RF immunity for EMI environment
- Anti-false triggering, hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on/off
- Conformable ear cushions for tight seal
- 3mm thick high-impact resistant polycarbonate shell
- Dynamic voice tracking, improve speech intelligibility
- Foldable for storage and protection
- IPX-5 water resistant
- Runs on 2x1.5V AAA batteries, approx. 350 hours of operation
- 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism
- Tested and approved in accordance with CE/RoSH/ANSI S3.19-1974Standards/EN352-1:2002/EN352-4:2001/A1:2005/EN352-5:2002/A1:2005/EN352-6:2002/FCC
*PTT WARNING: This Protector is compatible with NATO standard Nexus TP120 socket, please use EARMOR PTT or Military PTTs. Not compatible with ZTac/Element's PTT.
|Κατασκευαστής||EARMOR (Hong Kong)|